Aluminum Carved Facade Panels with Custom Patterns & Better Performance
Aluminum carved facade panel
Aluminum carved facade panels are a popular building facade option for architects and designers due to its versatile and lightweight features. Featuring high precision and high efficiency, CNC cutting technology is employed to form irregular, complex patterns that perforated metal cannot achieved and satisfy virtually any architectural design or demand. In addition, our aluminum facade cladding panels are fabricated of thicker panels to offer better wind resistance and weather resistance. Besides, powder coated finish and PVDF coated finish are available to offer not only better corrosion resistance but also a more attractive appearance to make all your brilliant ideas or designs come true.
- Material: aluminum Alloy AA1100, 3003, 3014, 5005, 5015, 6063 etc.
- Thickness: 1.0–16 mm
- Standard size: 1 m × 2 m, 1.22 m × 2.44 m, 1.4 m × 3.0 m (Max. Width is 1.5 m and Max. Length is 6.0 m). Special sizes can be customized.
- Patterns: both 2D and 3D patterns are available and customized according to CAD drawings.
- Colors: golden, bronze, antique brass, rose golden and other RAL colors.
- Surface finish: anodized, powder coated or PVDF coated.
- Surface treatment: Powder coating, PVDF coating
- Patterns: Customized according to drawings or designs.
- Practically unlimited choice of patterns, colors, shapes and sizes;
- High precision, high efficiency, smooth and beautiful surface;
- Lightweight, great corrosion resistance and wind resistance;
- Aluminum offers great ductility and can perfect fit all building exterior wall modelling;
- Flat, curved, bend, triangle, arch and other shapes are available;
- Both powder coating and PVDF coating offers excellent resistance to exterior weathering such as fading, color change, chalking and cracking.
- With a maximum thickness of 16 mm, strong and durable, not easy to break.
- It allows the passage of air and natural light to provide a visually striking facade bespoke to the building;
- It can be 100% recycled and will not do any harm to the environment.
Our aluminum facade cladding panels are widely used in both interior and exterior decorations and act as wall cladding, facade, fence and privacy screens in offices, hospitals, museums, shopping malls, stadiums,etc.
For parking lots
For shopping malls
For restaurant ceiling
For residential fences
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.