Galvanized or Aluminum Noise Barrier for Highway and Railway
Noise barrier is widely used in the highway and railway for absorbing noise.
Noise barrier, also called sound barrier, is a type of fence barrier used in the highway, railway, residences and other places for sound insulation and reduction. Perforated metal noise barrier with light weight, firm structure durable and other features are popular in both industrial and commercial applications. Here are the detailed information of noise barrier, refer to them and choose the perfect one you like.
Structure of noise barrier
Noise barrier is a three-layer structure.
- The first layer is the perforated metal sheet. The common material of perforated metal sheet is aluminum. Mild steel, galvanized steel or powder coated steel sheet are also available. The hole type of perforated metal sheet can be micro holes or louver holes.
- The second layer is sound absorbing material infill. The sound absorbing material has excellent sound or noise absorbing performance, it can reduce the noise and keep quite. The main infill material is glass wool. Other absorbing materials are available.
- The third layer is metal sheet. The material of metal sheet is same as the perforated metal sheet. But there is no any hole on the metal sheet.
Glass wool is mainly for absorbing noise.
Metal sheet is the third layer of noise barrier.
Types of noise barrier
- According to the hole pattern:
Round micro hole noise barrier.
Louver hole noise barrier.
- According to the panel surface:
- Flat panel.
- Uneven panel.
Flat surface noise barrier.
Uneven surface noise barrier.
- According to the barrier shape:
- Common type.
- Arc-shaped barrier.
- Knuckling barrier.
- Top arc-shaped barrier.
- Top knuckling barrier.
- Irregular shape barrier.
Arc-shaped noise barrier.
Knuckling shape noise barrier.
Top arc shaped noise barrier.
Top knuckling shaped noise barrier.
Common shape noise barrier.
Irregular shape noise barrier.
Installation of noise barrier
The noise barrier is easy to install. The main installation accessories are H post and bolts and nuts.
When you install the noise barrier, you should fix the H post on the concrete ground and then fix the noise barrier panels in the space between the posts. And then fix the top of H post. Refer to the technology support about detailed installation of noise barrier.
First step is fixing the H post to the ground.
Second step is fixing the noise barrier panel into the space between posts.
Specifications of noise barrier
- Material: Stainless steel sheet, mild carbon steel sheet, aluminum steel sheet.
- Metal plate Thickness: 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm.
- Barrier forming thickness: 80mm, 100mm, etc.
- Length: 1960mm, 2460mm.
- Width: Commonly is 500mm.
Features of noise barrier
- Three layer structure for better noise absorbing and weakening.
- Easy to install. It does not need special tools.
- Lightweight. The aluminum noise barrier is lighter than other materials.
- Durable. Different surface treatment can ensure the long service life of noise barrier.
- Various colors for choice. Different colors to be painted onto the noise barrier to suit the surrounding environments.
- Flexible. It can be used with different other types of noise barrier to suit different application.
Perforated noise barrier can be used combined with metal plate.
Noise barrier can be used with sound insulation barriers.
Blue and white color noise barrier.
Green and white color noise barrier.
Blue color of noise barrier.
Green color of noise barrier.
Application of noise barrier
Noise barrier has a wide range of applications, it can be used in the noise places to absorb and reduce noise. In this way, we can supply a quiet and silence life for people. It can be used in the places in the bellowing.
- Construction site.
Noise barrier in residences.
Noise barrier in factory.
Noise barrier in railway.
Noise barrier in highway.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.