Perforated Tubes – Purify Liquids and Sieve Materials
Perforated tube with different hole patterns apply to various materials.
Perforated tubes are made of aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel and alloy sheet. According to opening diameter, we design the width of plate and punch holes customized by you.Then these plates are rounded in a spiral or straight strip and welded by argon arc welding. The perforated filter tube surface is processed by electrolytic polishing, galvanization, sandblasting, pickling and passivation.
With durable materials and various models, perforated tubes can filter liquids, solids and air or sieve different materials to ensure the purity. Weakening noise and granary ventilation are also their important functions. With good acid and alkali resistance, sieving tube is a very practical product for filtering ceramic powders, glass materials, plastic materials, soils, mineral aggregates, drug particles, metal powders, etc.
Application of perforated tube:
- Filter liquids and air, such as water, oil, etc.
- Sieve different materials and remove impurities, such as in food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental protection industry.
- As various frameworks of filter elements.
- Weaken the noise.
- Used for granary ventilation.
Perforated tube features:
- Uniform welds and good pressure resistance.
- Accurate roundness and straightness.
- Smooth and flat surface.
- High filter precision.
- Also can cut the noise and ventilate.
- Resist acid, alkali, low and high temperature, so has a long service life.
Perforated tube specifications:
- Materials: aluminum plate, stainless steel plate, galvanized steel plate, alloy plate, iron plate, carbon steel plate, copper plate.
- Thickness: 0.4–15 mm.
- Tube length: 10–6000 mm, or tailored to your desired size.
- Tube outside diameter: 6–200 mm.
- Wall hole pattern: round, rectangular, square, hexagonal, oval, plum blossom, etc.
- Hole diameter: 3–10 mm.
- Open area: 23%–69%.
- Filter precision: 2–2000 μm.
- Welding process:
- spot welding or full welding.
- straight welding or spiral welding.
- argon arc welding.
- Surface: electrolytic polishing, galvanization, sandblasting, pickling and passivation.
- Frame structure: margin or no margin.
- Packing: moisture-proof paper, pallet, wooden container.
Stainless steel perforated tube with round hole are durable and non-corrosive.
Perforated tubes with spiral welding are beautiful and strong.
Perforated tube with different open shapes are used in different mounting positions.
Perforated tube also can be used as a framework of filter element to support the filter.
Perforated tube with fish scale holes can be used for granary ventilation and ensure food quality.
perforated tubes are generally packed in wooden boxes and moisture-proof paper.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.